Let me start off this post by saying THANK YOU for 20 (as of now* 21) followers! I can’t believe it! I am so thankful for each and every one of you… I’m not able to partake on this journey without you 😉
I was asked to share ten random facts about myself, so here I go!
- I’m 5’2″.
- I’m home schooled.
- I’m an INFJ.
- My favourite movie series is Little House On The Prairie.
- I’m more of a right-side brain person than a left-side brain. Meaning, I’m musical, creative, and imaginative.
- I play(ed) Ultimate (Frisbee) this past spring and loved it!
- I live in a place where we have snow for 9 out of 12 months in the year… kind of sad, I know.
- I love design, specifically graphic design. It could possibly be a future career option for me!
- I’m a follower of the one true King – Jesus Christ – and my life goal is to serve him!
- I love spending time outdoors with family and friends, enjoying God’s beautiful creation!
Time for the nominations! I’m nominating…
Zielle from My Homeschool Notebook
Anika from This Journey Called Life
Bella from The Daydreaming Damsel
Danielle from Near but Far
Mirra from A Young Writer’s Dream
Here are all those fancy smanshy rules 😬 (no, really, they aren’t THAT bad):
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Provide ten random facts about yourself (optional)
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers whom you feel deserved this award and have less than 200 followers.
- List these rules.
- Inform nominees.
Thank you Carol for nominating me for the Sunshine Award! This is my second blogging award I’ve received in 2 days… thank you SO much!
- When it comes to books, what’s your favorite genre to read? Historical fiction!
- Are you a righty or lefty? Righty! I know people who were lefties and trained their right… that’d be an awesome goal to set!
- Do you scream for ice cream too, or is it only me? Meh… I like ice-cream, but I’d rather have cake 😛
- Are you a tomboy or a girly girl? Honestly, a mix.
- If you had to choose one, would you choose flight, mind-reading, or invisibility? Mind reading would be kind of creepy, and so would invisibility. Flight is cool, but I’d have to choose invisibility (watch out, I may be right beside you…)
- Can you twitch your ears? Lol, nope.
- Describe yourself in three words. Creative, Musical, and tries to be athletic (pathetic, I know).
- Do you prefer walking flights of stairs or taking the elevator? Depends.
- Give one silly fact about yourself (your choice). I can roll my tongue in half….
- Who do you look up to the most/who’s your role model? Jesus!
- Lastly… do you wanna build a snowman? Haha… no. Just, no.
Time for the nominations!
Sarah from For All Who Wander
Nicole from Mirror Me
Sara from Embracing the Moment
Clara from Clara’s Craft Corner
Taiya from Taiya Maddison
Madeline from A Paper Reverie
Balie from Nerd in New York
Hope from The Nerd Notebook
Chloe from My Hobbit Hole
Mahriya from My Bookish Life
Madison from Madi Grace
*wipes forehead* (just kidding 😀 )
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
Have you ever received a blogging award? If so, what award was it? What have you been up to this week? Are you enjoying summer?
Pssst… don’t forget to share my blog with your friends. If you’d like to share buttons, mine’s over there in the sidebar!
*July 11th at 3:40 PM