I have a few tags to catch up on, and so I’m going to start with the Music Tag. I got tagged for this by Michele. Thanks for tagging me! Being a violinist, I love music, and of course, I love when I get the opportunity to talk about it.
One thing before we start – I have an exciting post coming next week, so be sure not to miss it! Remember, I post new content every Wednesday.
Let’s get started with the tag!
The rules for the music tag:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog in your post
- Link back to this blog as well
- Display the Music Tag image
- You can add questions that you think would be fun to answer
- Nominate as many people as you’d like
The questions Michele asked me:
- What sort of music do you like to listen to? I like classical and instrumental
- Do you play an instrument? I play violin, and have for 9 years. I also play piano, but haven’t taken lessons.
- What is your favorite instrument? Violin, piano, and guitar.
- What is your favorite quote about music? “Music speaks when words can’t”.
- Who is your favorite singer/musician? I like the Piano Guys, if that counts.
- Who is your favorite songwriter/composer? I like Handel, Bach, & Fiocco.
- What is one musician or composer you secretly like but won’t admit? Haha… I don’t know.
- If you had to get stuck on a desert island with only three works of music, what would they be? Oooh… probably the Hungarian Dance, Festival Rondeau, and Scheherazade.
- What kind of you music do you dislike? I dislike modern/pop/rock music.
Sorry all you fans of pop and rock music! 🙂
The questions that I’m asking you:
- What is your favorite song, and why?
- Who is your favorite historical composer, and why?
- Who is your favorite modern composer, and why?
- What type of music is your favorite?
- What is the song you last played on your instrument, if you do play one?
- What is the last song you were singing/playing in your head?
- When is your favorite time to listen to music?
Okay! Now that the questions are answered and asked, let’s move on to the tags.
Carol from Peeking Through a Kaleidoscope
Taiya from Taiya Maddison
Clara from Clara and Co.
Rebekah from Head in The Clouds
And whoever else would like to participate!
Let’s chat, shall we?
Do you play an instrument? How long have you been playing it for? Are you excited for the new school year? What are you most excited about… class, subject, etc.?
“Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.” Psalm 37:5