GOODBYE JANUARY, HELLO FEBRUARY, AND HELLO AGAIN BLOGSPHERE!
So I know that February started over a week ago, and I was originally planning to post it then. But #lifehappens and so here we are! And of course it totally slipped my mind that I had planned on posting today. Yay me 😛
It’s been about a month or so since I last posted on my blog. Since then, I’ve revamped my site – picked a new theme, color scheme, and more. I’ve also thought over my mission and goal.
There have been a lot of changes, but this is still Joy Unspeakable!
A lot of things happened in January. Here’s a short recap of what happened the past 31 days.
- revamped my blog design (more than a few times)
- survived midterm exam week (eek)
- visited and hung out with many friends
- set my GoodReads goal to 50 books, read 10 books this month
- got involved in more music-related things, one being a creative theory class to prepare me for taking a violin exam next summer ♫
- hibernated many times and drank hot chocolate (bc why not)
- preformed at my violin recital (and survived! For some reason, I get nauseous right before I’m going to perform!)
- went skiing a few times which was so much fun
GOALS FOR FEBRUARY
So obviously it’s February, and I’ve started working on these goals. But, here they are anyways 🙂
life : continue working out weekly / continue drinking more water / stay on top of schoolwork and not fall behind / build better, stronger relationships with friends and not delay in sorting out issues / maintiain good health by making better food and lifestyle choices
blog : reach 300 followers on wordpress / reach at least 50 followers on my mailing list / do at least one collab / be consistent
I want my posts to be good quality and worth the time and effort. So, my posts will be less often shared but be longer and I hope, more unique. (#qualityoverquantity) My goal isn’t to reach a big crowd. I’d rather share my thoughts with a small group of people than a big audience and not making an impact. 😉
I have some exciting collaborations planned for my blog and others, so stay tuned for some exciting content! Don’t forget to subscribe to receive notifications when I post!
So! That wraps up today’s post. I know it was short, but I just wanted to let you know that I’m still alive XD Thank you so much for reading and have a lovely day ❤
+ LET’S GET CHATTY
How’s the new design? Like it, or love it? Excited about what’s in store for my blog in the near future? Any specific posts you want to see?